Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2005

all of a sudden, I found myself, in the midst of this music that was novel to me, right in the heart of Vinteuil's sonata, and, more marvellous than any maiden, the little phrase, enveloped, harnessed in silver, glittering with brilliant effects of sound, ik wil jou zo verschrikkelijk, as light and soft as silken scarves, came towards me, recognisable in this new guise, schatz, schatz, my joy at having found it again was enhanced by the accent, so friendlily familiar, which it adopted in addressing me, so persuasive, so simple, albeit without dimming the shimmering beauty with which it was resplendent, Schat ik wil jou, dem Schreienden wurde die Haut von den Gliedern gerissen, und er war nur noch eine einzige Wunde, von überall tropft Blut, I want you, die entblössten Sehnen liegen offen, und die zitternden Adern pulsieren ohne Haut, man hätte die zuckenden Eingeweide und die leuchtenden Fasern in der Brust zählen können,

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen